Star Trek: First Contact (1996) is the eighth feature film in the Star Trek science fiction franchise and the first film to feature no cast members from the original Star Trek television series of the 1960s.
Six years have passed since Captain Jean-Luc Picard was captured and assimilated by the Borg, but the Borg are making a second attempt to conquer the Federation. When this happens, Starfleet believes that Picard's experience makes him an unstable element in a critical situation and orders him to stay behind. Unfortunately, when Starfleet's fight does not go well, Picard and the crew of the new USS Enterprise disobey orders to join the fight. They end up following the Borg three hundred years into the past just as Zefram Cochrane prepares to launch Humanity's first warp-capable engine and make first contact with an alien race.
- Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Jonathan Frakes as Commander/Captain William T. Riker
- Brent Spiner as Lieutenant Commander Data / B-4
- LeVar Burton as Lieutenant Commander Geordi LaForge
- Michael Dorn as Lieutenant Commander Worf
- Gates McFadden as Doctor Beverly Crusher
- Marina Sirtis as Counselor Deanna Troi-Riker
- Alfre Woodard as Lily Sloane
- James Cromwell as Zefram Cochrane
- Alice Krige as Borg Queen
Get more infoEdit