Star Trek: Insurrection was released in 1998 and is the ninth film in the Star Trek film franchise. The space-based special effects in Star Trek: Insurrection were completely computer generated, which was a first for a Star Trek film.
As the Dominion War ravages the Alpha Quadrant, an idyllic planet in the middle of an unstable region within Federation space serves as home to the peaceful Ba'ku. The planet, however, is also a veritable fountain of youth. When the Son'a and the war-torn Federation plan to exploit the planet in order to rejuvenate themselves, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise-E must fight against the Federation in order to save the Ba'ku. In the process, they hope to expose the atrocities that are about to take place.
- Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Jonathan Frakes as Commander/Captain William T. Riker
- Brent Spiner as Lieutenant Commander Data / B-4
- LeVar Burton as Lieutenant Commander Geordi LaForge
- Michael Dorn as Lieutenant Commander Worf
- Gates McFadden as Doctor Beverly Crusher
- Marina Sirtis as Counselor Deanna Troi-Riker
- F. Murray Abraham as Ahdar Ru'afo
- Donna Murphy as Anij
- Anthony Zerbe as Vice Admiral Matthew Dougherty
Get more infoEdit