Released in 1994, Star Trek: First Contact is the seventh feature film based on the Star Trek television series.
In the late 23rd century, it's the beginning of a new era as the Starship Enterprise-B is launched without James T. Kirk in command. However, the captain is along for the maiden voyage when a distress call from a group of El-Aurian refugees trapped in a mysterious energy ribbon presses the ill-prepared Enterprise into a deadly rescue mission that seemingly claims the life of Kirk. Seventy-eight years later, one of the El-Aurian survivors leads the crew of the Enterprise-D into a deadly confrontation with the Duras sisters as he plots to re-enter the paradise of the ribbon that nearly destroyed him years prior.
- Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Jonathan Frakes as Commander/Captain William T. Riker
- Brent Spiner as Lieutenant Commander Data / B-4
- LeVar Burton as Lieutenant Commander Geordi LaForge
- Michael Dorn as Lieutenant Commander Worf
- Gates McFadden as Doctor Beverly Crusher
- Marina Sirtis as Counselor Deanna Troi-Riker
- William Shatner as Captain James T. Kirk
- James Doohan as Montgomery Scott
- Walter Koenig as Pavel Chekov
- Alan Ruck as Enterprise-B captain John Harriman
- Malcolm McDowell as Tolian Soran
- Jacqueline Kim as Ensign Demora Sulu
- Barbara March and Gwynyth Walsh as Lursa and B'Etor