Star Trek Nemesis is a 2002 film released by Paramount. It is the tenth film in the Star Trek franchise and, to date, is the last of the Star Trek films to include the entire main cast of the Star Trek: The Next Generation television series.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the crew of the Starship Enterprise-E become involved when the Romulan Empire's new leader, Praetor Shinzon, makes overtures for peace with the Federation. Surprisingly, Shinzon is not even from Romulus, but is from Remus, a native of the darkness-shrouded twin world of Romulus. In addition to this piece of news is the fact that he is not even a normal Reman. Picard must face a new, very personal enemy, and the Enterprise-E must prevent a costly re-ignition of war between the Empire and the Federation.
- Patrick Stewart as Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Jonathan Frakes as Commander/Captain William T. Riker
- Brent Spiner as Lieutenant Commander Data / B-4
- LeVar Burton as Lieutenant Commander Geordi LaForge
- Michael Dorn as Lieutenant Commander Worf
- Gates McFadden as Doctor Beverly Crusher
- Marina Sirtis as Counselor Deanna Troi-Riker
- Tom Hardy as Praetor Shinzon
- Ron Perlman as Reman Viceroy
- Dina Meyer as Romulan Commander Donatra
- John Berg as Romulan Senator